CS:GO Trashtalk Generator
Do you like to ruin your matches?
Are you in general: A dick?
Well, this tool is for you!
- Make sure CS:GO is closed.
- Navigate to your CS:GO configuration folder. This folder is usually located at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<Steam ID>\730\local\cfg\
- Create a new empty file called trashtalker.cfg
- Make SURE you save this, and all upcoming files as .cfg and NOT .txt
- Paste your generated content in this file, save it and close.
- Open autoexec.cfg (If you don't have it yet, create it.)
- On a new line at the bottom, paste: exec trashtalker.cfg Save it and close.
- Open config.cfg and paste: exec autoexec.cfg Save it and close.
- Start CS:GO, enter a game and have some fun!
Things you should know:
- Use this script at your own risk! I have been using this for years without any consequences but you might attract penalties or a lower trustfactor if you overuse the bind.
- The command "say", which is used to send chat messages, is rate limited. This means that if you spam with the bind, you might skip some messages becasue CS:GO is ignoring your attempt to send a chat message.
- Other actions bound to the same key as you are binding the trahstalker wo will very likely be overwritten.
- Messages containing "\n" are "multilined". This means the complete message consists of multiple lines which will have to be executed seperately by you.
- Messages listed in this tool DO NOT reflect my personal views!
- Again, DO NOT OVERUSE IT. It's fun to send a message to the chat once in a while, but spamming them too hard will ruin the effect of it.